That's spread across 190 deals.
According to American Appraisal, total M&A, IPO and PE deals in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia in Q3 2013 were recorded at US $9.17 bn spread across 190 deals.
Singapore recorded a total deal volume of 88 deals valued at US $3.61 bn in Q3 2013. Cross-border deals accounted for US $3.12 bn spread across 67 deals, with outbound deals contributing to 66% of the total cross-border deals in Q3 2013. Domestic deals were valued at US $493.13 mn (21 deals).
Malaysia recorded a total deal volume of 56 M&A deals in Q3 2013 worth US $2.66 bn. Total domestic deals accounted for 58% of the total M&A deal value (valued at US $1.56 bn, across 37 deals), while cross-border deals accounted for the remaining 42% (valued at US $1.11 bn, across 19 deals).
The total number of cross-border deals in Indonesia witnessed a total deal volume of 14 M&A deals worth US $620.65 mn in Q3 2013. Inbound led the cross-border transaction landscape in Indonesia in terms of volume with 12 deals valued at US $309.11 mn. Domestic deals were valued at US $ 824.96 mn % of Total Value spread across 6 deals.
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.